Search the forum,

Discuss Help! Tap Valve Removal in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

DB5CE890-89D8-47EB-82E7-DD00B13C9DCD.jpeg
D05FEDFD-A882-45E3-84E4-E3AFCBD8836A.jpeg

Hi All, I have this monobloc basin mixer tap in my bathroom. It was installed 11 years ago, but the hot valve has started to drip from the top around the tap head. Problem is I don’t know how to get to the valve. There are no grub screws visible and I’ve tried to remove the valve cover but it won’t turn. Any ideas? Thanks.

Reply to Help! Tap Valve Removal in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to change the washer on the dripping hot tap in the photo, does anybody know how to remove the dome tap handle, there's no fixings or grub screw anywhere, thanks
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of the tap. However now I can't remove it again as it seems I must have used the wrong screw head and have rounded off the head. Please see attached...
Replies
Views
I have a Bristan Manhattan mixer tap in the kitchen. Five years ago, it started to drip. I replaced the valve in the cold water side and the dripping stopped. Recently it began to drip again and I replaced the valve again. But, it still drips sometimes. I’m trying to replace the valve on the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello I have a Franke Planar Kitchen tap and it’s got a leak. One drop per minute. I’ve been on YouTube and seen that there are grub screws to remove, first for the handle, then once that is off the square piece between the handle and the tap body to get the cartridge for replacement. I have...
Replies
Views
I have a kitchen mixer tap with quarter turn levers and the cold side started dripping. I took out the ceramic valve and replaced it with one from Screwfix but it hasn’t solved the problem it still drips. Could it be a dodgy valve or is it something else? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock