Search the forum,

Discuss Help!!! Shower Pump Problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ginger plumbing

Hi there I have been to a job with a shower pump issue. The property is a town house and the cylinder and single impeller negative shower pump is installed on the first floor. They have a bathroom on the first and second floor. Basically when they used the hot water the pump would kick in and water would flow out of the vent pipe back into the CWST which is installed in the loft. I advised them they needed to cut and cap off old vent pipe run and run a new vent pipe out the top of the cylinder back up into the loft and loop back into CWST. Well after installing new run it solved all problems on all HW outlets apart from the shower on the second floor, the basin taps work perfect. Basically when you turn the shower on the pressure comes out perfect but after about 5 seconds it starts to drop and you can hear the shower pump slow. The shower is a deck mounted thermostatic shower mixer so do you think this could be the issue as again the basin taps on this floor have great pressure and I am left scratching my head.

It could be a bit of muck in the shower mixer or maybe the shower has decided to coincidentally pack up.

Id check filters on the shower first.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help!!! Shower Pump Problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock