From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss help plz in the Water Underfloor Heating Installations area at PlumbersForums.net

Wetroom Store - Official Forum Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

drewbigun1

Hi I'm just wondering if a experienced ufh fitter /designer could look at a design ive been given for some ufh plz.ive used a well known b/merchant T/P who've used J/G for design and supply.the problem is the design look dreadful. Plz help

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Hi I'm just wondering if a experienced ufh fitter /designer could look at a design ive been given for some ufh plz.ive used a well known b/merchant T/P who've used J/G for design and supply.the problem is the design look dreadful. Plz help
May I draw your attention to the left and uheat a forum sponsor who are currently offering a 5% discount.

OP
D

drewbigun1

Hi there thanks for that but how does that help.

OP
M

Masood

What is so dreadful about the design? Why are you worried? JG have a pretty good reputation for UFH design so I can't see it being that bad...

Uheat – Wojtek

Official Sponsor
Hi guys,

sorry about the delay in replying.
drewbigun1 if you would like me to have a look at the desing please email it to me and I'll have a look at it.

Thanks a lot

Uheat – Wojtek

Official Sponsor
Hi guys,

sorry about the delay in replying.
drewbigun1 if you would like me to have a look at the desing please email it to me and I'll have a look at it.

Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to help plz in the Water Underfloor Heating Installations area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Plumbase Spares - Plumbing Supplies and Spare Parts

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares