Search the forum,

Discuss Help please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

block

Hi guys.
A bit of guidance if you please. Yesterday the upstairs bathroom sink and bath started draining exceptionally slow. When draining the sink it backs up into the bath a bit. Toilet flushes fine and the donstairs sink appears fine. It would appear I have a blockage somewhere within the pipes at a point that I cant get to due to the pipes running in a boxed in corner covered with tiles both in the bathroom and kitchen.
Any ideas would be very much appreciated.
Thank you.
Crap 'diagram' of pipe network below!

I--------------------------------sink
I
I----------------------
I I
I I
I I
I bath
I
boxed in tiled corner where pipes 'disappear'.

Many things. Wastes partially blocked. Could be frozen somewhere along the pipe. Try running your hot for a while. If that doesnt work use a plunger on basin and bath plug holes(block the overflow with a flannel), if you can disconnect pipe work anywhere use a spring rod cleaner, if that fails try a drain cleaner. Read the label on the bottle with this one. Hope this helps.

Thank you Gary.

Put some drain cleaner in and left it for an hour, then poured in boiling water and after a fair bit of bubbling and gurgling it cleared. No wiser as to what the problem was but at least it is clear now.

Thanks for the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock