Search the forum,

Discuss Help please! Need to identify Central Heating Filter in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, I am a new home owner and I need some help please. I have a filter attached to my boiler (Baxi Combi). The filter does not have a label. I need to identify what the filter is. Apparently these filters come with a sort of circular key to tighten the top.

I did not get a key with the House Purchase and the filter is leaking from the top slowly as you can see. Due to this, my water pressure has dropped over a couple of months.

I know its a long shot but can anyone identify the make/model of this filter without the sticker that is normally on there?
Any help/advice would be much appreciated

88045655-D693-451F-87CE-3F157328AD06.jpeg
60D9E7B7-D1CA-4D28-9CB1-1ECA3C33DEE9.jpeg
977D1432-687B-4721-90D1-42D15C41A2CC.jpeg

Reply to Help please! Need to identify Central Heating Filter in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley warm air heating and hot water tank in airing cupboard. All has been working fine until yesterday. We had the water softener serviced and since then...
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house (possibly between 2015 and 2017) but I've no idea what model it is. Firstly, can anyone help me to identify it to see if I can get a replacement knob...
Replies
Views
Hello, Have had a leak on my UFH manifold. Originally incorrectly diagnosed as being the nuts/washer to the pump, it now looks like it's coming from this thermostatic valve. Have tried googling "ufh thermostatic valve" and none of them look like this or have connectors like this (guessing part...
Replies
Views
Our house was built in 2007 and we are the second family to live here - moving in in 2017. The central heating has been working fine - although the gas boiler is perhaps nearing the end of its life. But the boiler is not our current issue. Last winter two of the radiators did not heat up and...
Replies
Views
My central heating is run off a heat pump ( air to water ) quite expensive to run , So I’m plainning to fit a wood burning with a back boiler to connect to the heating system, So while the wood burning on during winter months it will stop the heat pump for working hard Or not all all . My...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock