Search the forum,

Discuss Help please! Need to identify Central Heating Filter in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, I am a new home owner and I need some help please. I have a filter attached to my boiler (Baxi Combi). The filter does not have a label. I need to identify what the filter is. Apparently these filters come with a sort of circular key to tighten the top.

I did not get a key with the House Purchase and the filter is leaking from the top slowly as you can see. Due to this, my water pressure has dropped over a couple of months.

I know its a long shot but can anyone identify the make/model of this filter without the sticker that is normally on there?
Any help/advice would be much appreciated

88045655-D693-451F-87CE-3F157328AD06.jpeg
60D9E7B7-D1CA-4D28-9CB1-1ECA3C33DEE9.jpeg
977D1432-687B-4721-90D1-42D15C41A2CC.jpeg

Reply to Help please! Need to identify Central Heating Filter in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock