Search the forum,

Discuss Help please had this refit keeps leaking in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi please can anyone help had this bathroom reiffted as you can see it was knock through my shower is now were my old toliet door and window all blocked up the sink and toliet is were my old bath was .it's keeps leaking what do you think is causing it it drys over night but when I start using loo and shower it's gets wet. Especially after using the shower it's like all the bottom tiles are wet behind them . And if I don't use the shower and only use the loo I get a small were line along the bottom of the window wall between the floor and wall.any help is so grateful thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20220105_143930314.mp4
    43.2 MB
  • Screenshot_20220105-161837_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220105-161837_WhatsApp.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 20211220_173051256.jpg
    20211220_173051256.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20211220_173032845.jpg
    20211220_173032845.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 18
The tray doesn’t look sealed to the tiles ?

Reply to Help please had this refit keeps leaking in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the shower drain is actually extruded from the bottom of the shower base and I have concrete floor with the drain pipe rough in. I have the drain pipe...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by local authority. I had no say in who carried out the work. I have called the builder out under the guarantee several times for water leaks. The shower...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the radiators but still gave hot water to the shower and taps. Naturally we thought there was a fault with the boiler. We had already arranged a yearly...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of sewer gas. Not only does the b/room stink it also smells in the kitchen too, which is directly below the toilet/b-room. It doesnt do it everytime...
Replies
Views
I've got a leak at the connector next to the p trap under my bath at point 1. on my attached photo. I unscrewed it and pipe A hardly goes into pipe B - it's almost flush with the start of B. Assume the rubber seal (can't spell) has failed - there's not much chance of water passing through...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock