Search the forum,

Discuss Help needed with valves ID in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there,

I'm a newbie to the Forum so very grateful for any advice received.

I need to identify a valve (make and possibly model) that's attached to my oil tank.

I attempted to change the filter in it yesterday, only to find that there wasn't one in there. It must have been removed by the previous owner and not replaced. I've been to my local supplier who reckon that the dump is much older than the valve so they want to sell me a while new valve. Whilst they are not too expensive the fitting is a more difficult task for DIY and I just want to pop a new filter in.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20200213_074510.jpg
    IMG_20200213_074510.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 15
Ideally you want a 50 micron strainer at the tank which will trap any large particles of crap and an inline filter that will catch any smaller particles. Google Ultra Compact Oil Tank Valve, made by Specific Oil Solutions. Their tank valves are very good!

Reply to Help needed with valves ID in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock