Search the forum,

Discuss Help needed! Mechanical boiler timer keeps lagging by an hour every day or so?! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daniandcobes

Hi I really need some help please.

I have a mechanical boiler timer and have it set to come on and go off at the same times morning and night, however the past few weeks when Ive gone to look at it the time has been behind by an hour?! I dont understand how thats possible. Its only 2 months old but it means every few days if I dont check it the water isnt heating until an hour after it should be unless I remember to amend the dial to the correct time. Any advice would be great!

Many thanks,

A confused single mum of 2 xx

Best advice I can give is call back the person who fitted it, as it's under warranty and a 5 minute job to change it that's the easy solution for you as a customer

Best advice I can give is call back the person who fitted it, as it's under warranty and a 5 minute job to change it that's the easy solution for you as a customer

Fab, thanks. Just thought I would see if it was something I had done/could fix myself but I shall give them a call tomorrow. ��

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help needed! Mechanical boiler timer keeps lagging by an hour every day or so?! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock