Search the forum,

Discuss [HELP] My BAXI boiler won't turn on in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

H

honeycombstinky

Hello all

My BAXI boiler suddenly turned off, it has a small screen that is now completely blackout, i have tried switching it off and back on but it doesn't do anything. When the switch is switched on, I can hear the boiler fan noise going but the screen still doesn't show anything.

Here are some photos: https://*********/a/LVvhJhz

Please help, much appreciated.

I’m guessing ga mostly likely you will need the services of a gas safe engineer

Reply to [HELP] My BAXI boiler won't turn on in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone i have a Baxi 424 combi the system working fine but the maximum tempruter on the screen reach only 57 degrees for heater and 51 degrees for tap water this happened after a visit from (obviously) unqualified tecnichichan to fix a minor leak on the boiler, which initaly didn't efect...
Replies
Views
I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it will show an error, 60 degree, pump or flow. Well switch the tap off wait maybe fifteen seconds turn tap on and low and behold hot water. If after a...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Baxi boilers (with HAGC03 BX01 motherboard) have a parameter, named "Ignition delay (for HO)". It is the Parameter 74. My question is that what mean it exactly? I search a parameter that same like vaillant"Max. anti-cycl. time: Heating" mean:
Replies
Views
I have a problem with noise and vibrations from my shower when i first turn it on. The problem lasts for about 30 seconds after the shower is switched on before it stops. There is a sink nearby, sometimes if we switch that on slowly before turning on the shower then the shower doesn't make a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip coming from the black nylon plastic drain plug at the back of the boiler which is accessible from the underneath. It does not appear to be from the thread...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock