Search the forum,

Discuss help locating replacement shower mixer in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hey,

I am new to this forum and hope someone could help. I moved into a flat a couple of years ago and the bathroom had been refurbished. Today the handle on the shower mixer broke off and needs replacing. An easy option would be to order the replacement part and fit it but I can't find the mixer anywhere to purchase.

Is anyone familiar with the make and model of the below shower mixer? I have trawled through the usual sites like victoria plumbing.

Thanks

Attachments

• mixer.jpeg
    mixer.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 7

Reply to help locating replacement shower mixer in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock