Search the forum,

Discuss Help indentifying flush plate manufacturer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jukplum

Hi, I recently moved into a new house and the flush plate on the wall hung toilet is broken. unfortunately there is no manufacterer label printed on it, or the cistern (concealed). I've tried buying one of the same size, but the back mounting plate was different and it won't flush properly. I've attached a few photos of the flush plate and its mount.
It metal, chrome in colour and is 245x165
Does anyone know who makes this?

Thanks

Joe
flushplate.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don`t think I`ve ever seen a Geberit without the name on the front panel somewhere. Usually top right hand corner,

Damn. Out of lifelines.

Looks like one I did last year, some generic tat from bathstore or victoria plumb.

That reminds me. Need to order a Dudley pneumatic flush valve :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help indentifying flush plate manufacturer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've just had a Bathrooms tonlove sandro rimless toilet installed as part of a bathroom refurb. Unfortunately the flush doesn't reach the front of the bowl and looks like most of the flush is being channelled down the back 5 holes at the back of the pan. It's a btw toilet fed from a concealed...
Replies
Views
I recently moved into a new flat and both toilets were dripping when not in use. I found that the issue was the flush valve seal and replaced it on both of them. It stopped the dripping but the issue now is that sometimes it sticks after flushing and I need to give it a wiggle to make it go back...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, I've had unfortunate issues throughout my adult life and more so since switching to a largely plant based diet of blocking toilets. Across multiple houses I've run into issues with it so I don't think it's one toilet specific, it's just me. I seem to produce a lot of poo! While it...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Hi, My aunt asked me to have a look at her Geberit cistern which recently has suddenly stopped flushing on the short flush button. Long flush works normally as far as I can tell. This is the flush mechanism (the label suggests PN 7074-98) , please excuse the mess: Took the whole thing...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock