Search the forum,

Discuss Help identifying Valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Could someone confirm what this fitting is? An Isolating valve or a Check valve?
Inked IMG 0919 LI valve

Also whats going on here. This is under a bathroom wash hand basin but seems to have a drinking water supply connection coming off it? Does this mean that the bathroom cold supply is mains? These pictures were taken in a commercial building.

Inked IMG 0916 LI Drink

Many Thanks in Advance

1. isolation valve
2. water block (grey bit.) pressure reducing valve, with double check valve with isolation valve between

1. isolation valve
2. water block (grey bit.) pressure reducing valve, with double check valve with isolation valve between
Thanks for your reply.
Would this setup indicate that this is mains? Or would this also be on a gravity fed system?
This location is on the gnd floor of 6 story building. There is a 16oooltr Cistern tank on the 6th floor, the mains is from a mains break tank in the basement level -1 which is boosted.

Thanks for your reply.
Would this setup indicate that this is mains? Or would this also be on a gravity fed system?
This location is on the gnd floor of 6 story building. There is a 16oooltr Cistern tank on the 6th floor, the mains is from a mains break tank in the basement level -1 which is boosted.

i'd say mains but could be wrong, personally only ever seen them mains fed to the back of vending machines.

what are you planning on doing?

Trying to understand the water system in this building and draw a sketch. I don't have access to all parts of it. This is the second time I've seen this. I have seen these blue lines come off cold water supplies into a filtered water cooler before. Last one was from WHB in a disabled Toilet to a AA4400X POU Cooler but even that time wasn't sure if it was mains or not hence the question to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help identifying Valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock