Search the forum,

Discuss Help identifying this water meter please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob Foster

Esteemed
We have come across this water meter but can not identify producer
280A90FA-1D8C-416A-9FD3-40B12E9C2298.jpeg
AED68D78-B709-45D3-B051-18CE7672E7D4.jpeg
6D116A22-CA66-4535-A2A4-79E0F1E67721.jpeg

Reply to Help identifying this water meter please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
While having new French doors fitted where my window used to be, the windows fitters have come across a pipe that’s in the way. They stop work as unable to identify the pipe, does anyone know what this could be?
Replies
Views
Hi, Can someone help identify this bathtub please as I need to replace the side and back panel but can't find what it is. I know it's a P Shape but all the ones I have seen have the taps at the end of the bath and not on the side like this one, also the dimension of the bath tub is standard...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone identify this flush valve, there are no manufacturers marks on it, the seal needs replacing, thanks.
Replies
Views
Can I fit a water meter to this, and if so would anyone know what make and what I would need to do to fit it, picture attached
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock