• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today!

Discuss help identifying this bath/shower mixer in the Valves & Taps area at PlumbersForums.net

Robert Brady

New Member
Reaction score

this is my first post on here.
i am trying to stop water weeping from the temperature control side handle of this tap.
I am going to replace the o rings but can't see any markings on the taps to identify them. i contacted grohe because i thought it looked like a sentosa but grohe say it's not theirs. any help would be greatly appreciated.
if i can't match the o rings with new ones would wrapping ptfe round the existing rings be a decent fix?

thanks ,
Robtap 2.jpg tap 1.jpg tap 2.jpg tap 1.jpg


Reaction score
Guess you could send photos to the shower doc and see what they say and ptfe under the O-ring might be a short term fix.

Forum Sponsors

Corgi - Plumbing Supplies for Professional Plumbers - Plumb Advice

Plumbase - Plumbing Parts for Plumbers - Plumbers Advice

Power Shower Booster for Power Showers - Plumbing Advice

Underflor Heating Systems by uHeat - Plumbing Advice

Wetroom Supplies by Wetroom Store

Nicobond - Wetroom and Tiling Supplies - Plumbers Installation Advice

Corgi - Plumbing Supplies for Professional Plumbers - Advice for Plumbers

Do you have a DAB radio for work?

  • Yes

  • No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest Plumbing Advice

Top Bottom