Search the forum,

Discuss Help identifying cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

4CFA9487-63E7-4857-ADBF-08CA39041F30.jpeg
173C9499-A653-4799-A71D-30EFD2835B44.jpeg
2424209C-ADAD-4803-AC26-306BCC6D8E4E.jpeg

Hi all,

I recently had new cisterns installed by a builder, who unfortunately turned out to be a cowboy; and has since been kicked off-site.

He told us that he’d fitted Geberit; but, I’ve now been informed that they’re most likely a generic Polish model.

Anyway, no one seems to be able to tell me what exactly has been fitted... There is no branding / model number.

I’m now having trouble finding dual flush plates that are compatible...

If anyone can shine any light on the cistern model or a particular brand / range of flush plates that will work, it’d be much appreciated.

Flush plate housing measurements (mm): 180 x 115

Photos attached...

Many thanks.

Looks like grohe

Have a look through any rubbish sack/ box and you may find the paperwork for it - Worth a look if they got kicked off site.

Reply to Help identifying cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, We have a Geberit UP720 frame. The frame says depth 8cm. (There's also the UP320 frame, which I guess is 12cm.) We are looking at Geberit flush plates, e.g., Sigma10. Sometimes we read that UP720 is compatible with Sigma flushplats. However, sometimes flush plats are also advertised...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, we were misadvised on how much a Lusso Stone cistern could be cut down (by both the architects and Lusso). The bathroom has been plumbed / tiled / had boxing out built and it is now apparent that the Lusso cistern is too high. We are urgently looking for a concealed cistern that is...
Replies
Views
my bathroom sink (installed 2017) was broken recently and needs replacing. on inspection there is no brand name and only a few markings so I'm guessing its a trade sink that plumbers would buy. The sink has 1708 indented in the china which i guess is a model number but doesnt show up on google...
Replies
Views
Just moved house. Need to change the seat on this toilet, but after buying 3 (that did not fit), and spending around 6 hours trawling the web, I can't find a seat that matches the dimensions I need. I am stumped, and hoping one of you just recognises this by sight! Info / clues: Neither the...
Replies
Views
My house has consistently been plagued by leaky dual action cisterns since I bought it. The fact that the cisterns are firmly hidden away behind plasterboard walls with nothing but a small access hole where the faceplate of the cistern is located has never helped. I have finally taken the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock