Search the forum,

Discuss help identifying bath mixer taps in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to find replacement cartridges for this set of mixer taps. They were purchased approx 10 years ago. I have been told they are from ultra finishing, but they having looked at the pics state it's not one of theirs.

Any help identifying them would be greatly appreciated.

KS

Attachments

• pic 1.jpeg
    pic 1.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 7
  • pic 2.jpeg
    pic 2.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 8
  • pic 3.jpeg
    pic 3.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 7

Reply to help identifying bath mixer taps in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I can’t get one cartridge to budge when trying to replace in a mixer tap. The hot side cartridge was tight but removed with wrench comfortably, but cold side is so tight Ive burred the nut on the cartridge. Any advice on how else to remove the cartridge without damaging the mixer tap is...
Replies
Views
How do i replace the quarter turn cartridge on this cooke & lewis ricci bath mixer tap . Normally there is a grub screw somewhere to take the handle off, but for the life of me i cannot find one on this mixer. Any helpful suggestions would be greatfully received.
Replies
Views
Hi Can anyone identify the make and model of these taps please? We have one dripping bathroom sink tap but the plumber we had couldn't find a way to undo the tap / take it apart to get to the cartridge. So he's saying the only way to fix it is to replace the sink taps which would mean also...
Replies
Views
Desperate. Can anyone help me identify this bath mixer tap? Make worn off and needs replacement cartridge. External diameter is 46mm and height is 114mm
Replies
Views
I have a slow leak in the bath. Its a mixer type set up. I'm unfamiliar with the tap handles and how to access the cartridges etc. If I can work out the product name/brand/type then I can work out how to remove the tap handles (no obvious indices so presuming they pull off some how). Would...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock