Search the forum,

Discuss Help identifying a sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have a customer with a granite appearance sink that needs new taps and a remote type stopper operator I will post a picture when I work out how to do it but the sink is probably 15 + years old and all want replacing to be fair but Ive never supplied a sink other than a stainless one any help out there

Saw a Grey granite bathroom suite today as it happens, probably +10 yrs old, made by Twyford.

Is this the type of sink? Just got to be careful a new sink is same measurements and bowl(s) don't coincide with sides of units.
I wouldn't advise the remote stopper tbh. Keep it simple.
And maybe a stainless steel sink and matching mixer would look more modern.

Carron Phoenix do them bud got one from plumbase ordered in with the tap ÂŁ300 lid though cheers kop

Check out www. Sterlingdistribution.com........sterling taps and sinks found very helpful.....regards Turnpin:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help identifying a sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

my bathroom sink (installed 2017) was broken recently and needs replacing. on inspection there is no brand name and only a few markings so I'm guessing its a trade sink that plumbers would buy. The sink has 1708 indented in the china which i guess is a model number but doesnt show up on google...
Replies
Views
Hi. Can anyone help me get into this tap? I have them on the bathroom sink and bath and 2 out of 4 are dripping. I've have had two plumbers in to replace the washers and neither could get them open. The gold coloured ring under the top unscrews on two of them but won't budge on the ones that...
Replies
Views
Have a sink basin tap photo attached and need to replace the heads as behind they have cracked. Any idea where I can get replacement tap head covers only need to change the tap head covers really Problem is the old tap head covers wont turn! Any ideas please? Thanks
Replies
Views
P
quality product wanted, my 1/4 turn kitchen sink tap inserts need replacing and i am looking for ones with a spindle gland nut, rather than a circlip which previous experiance says won't last five minutes. as the circlip either weakens or wears out. none of the ironmongery supermarkets appear...
Replies
Views
Pete Williams
P
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house (possibly between 2015 and 2017) but I've no idea what model it is. Firstly, can anyone help me to identify it to see if I can get a replacement knob...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock