Search the forum,

Discuss HELP - Identify Flow Cartridge ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi PF - Can anyone help identify Manufacturer of this Flow Cartridge - spindle is 71mm long, taken out using 23mm box spanner ... didn't get rest of the dims from my plumber before they put faulty part back into the wall ... have tried all usual suspects ... shower doctor, national shower spares etc etc ... drawing a blank and will have to rip out and replace whole shower if can't identify the manufacturer !!!

Any ideas out there :) ..... THANKS VERY MUCH

shower cartidge (002).jpg

Reply to HELP - Identify Flow Cartridge ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need to replace the cartridge on a shower installed in 2007 and I can't find any identifying marks apart from a sticker that says CKL Sch. I've tried the local plumbing stores but they can't identify the cartridge. It has a 40 mm thread. 4 photos below and any help would be much...
Replies
Views
Hi all, my 2002 Mira Excel mixer shower is only putting out a dribble of hot water, the cold flow is fine and hot water flow to the bath tap is fine, I fitted a new cartridge to this shower around 3 years ago but the temperature ring is noticeably easier to turn on the faulty shower than on the...
Replies
Views
I need help to identify the brand of this unit for spare parts. The plastic thread for the lever has worn out, also the shower isn't very hot now even with hot valve opened all the way.
Replies
Views
Please see attached photos. Can anybody help with identifying the make of the shower unit and where to source the spare part in the photo? Top shower control knob has stopped working. On pulling the shower out and getting further advice the concealed control unit will need replacing. Appreciate...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The issue is that my Gledhill Stainless Lite indirect unvented cylinder makes loud noises when heating - this is a bit random, but that noise is loud enough...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock