Search the forum,

Discuss HELP....i need a mentor!!! Bpec portfolio... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dan the plumber

Afternoon ladies & (mostly) gents,

I need help (yes it has been said on numerous occasions!!!)....

I am struggling at the min to build my Bpec gas portfolio up as the lad I was out and about with previously has jacked it in and gone and got himself a job!

I am in need of a knowledgeable kind hearted sole (they are still out there somewhere-ha) to let me be their "tea monkey" in order for me to get photos/knowledge of working on gas appliances.

I have completed a 36wk (1day a wk) gas foundation course but cant get the photo evidence I need in order for me to get my a55 back in to do my ACS!

I need a min of 3 installs, 3 services & 3 breakdowns per appliance (the usual cookers, boilers & fires). I do have some jobs/photos already but the more the better really.

Thanks in advance for your help all

Afternoon ladies & (mostly) gents,

I need help (yes it has been said on numerous occasions!!!)....

I am struggling at the min to build my Bpec gas portfolio up as the lad I was out and about with previously has jacked it in and gone and got himself a job!

I am in need of a knowledgeable kind hearted sole (they are still out there somewhere-ha) to let me be their "tea monkey" in order for me to get photos/knowledge of working on gas appliances.

I have completed a 36wk (1day a wk) gas foundation course but cant get the photo evidence I need in order for me to get my a55 back in to do my ACS!

I need a min of 3 installs, 3 services & 3 breakdowns per appliance (the usual cookers, boilers & fires). I do have some jobs/photos already but the more the better really.

Thanks in advance for your help all

What area you from

I live in the west mids mate but am prepared to travel if needs be.

isle of mull, 3 days when your ready!

Ive just checked it out, sounds lovely..it has attractions such as "the mull mountains, culture, stunning wildlife including dolphins and the white tailed sea eagles"

my thermals are packed and im ready when you are fella :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HELP....i need a mentor!!! Bpec portfolio... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock