Search the forum,

Discuss Help!! Honeywell CM67 Thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All

Have a Honeywell CM67 Thermostat and Centaurplus C27.

Trying to turn the heating back on after summer and it's not working. The Honeywell seems to be working. I increase the temperature on manual mode for example and the little flame appears but the heating does not come on. Hot water is okay with the hot water tank always being filledbwithout issues.

Any ideas please?

Thanks

Have you tried rebinding the two units eg the star and the receiver

It crossed my mind that maybe they were not talking to each other but no I haven't. I've not come across how to do that in the manuals. However I've only looked at user manual and not installation
[automerge]1567928093[/automerge]
I can see how to put the Honeywell into binding mode but not the centaurplus c27. I assume they both have to be placed into binding mode?

Last edited:
I can see how to put the Honeywell into binding mode but not the centaurplus c27. I assume they both have to be placed into binding mode?
Not correct. The CM67 has to be bound to its receiver, which is a box about four inches square with one or two lights and a push button. It's normally near the airing cupboard. The centaurplus c27 is just a timer for the hot water. The CH side should be set to always on so the CM67 takes control.

I have attached the installation instructions for the CM67.

Attachments

• CM67NGInstallationGuide.pdf
    739 KB · Views: 1
Not correct. The CM67 has to be bound to its receiver, which is a box about four inches square with one or two lights and a push button. It's normally near the airing cupboard. The centaurplus c27 is just a timer for the hot water. The CH side should be set to always on so the CM67 takes control.

Thank you. I'm out at the moment but will have a look for this box.
[automerge]1567944362[/automerge]

Had a look and cannot find that box
[automerge]1567944405[/automerge]
Have you tried replacing the battery
Was replaced last year. Not sure how long they last

Last edited:

Reply to Help!! Honeywell CM67 Thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock