Search the forum,

Discuss Help guys , I need some internet therapy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

How you feelin Jon?

TBH , coming round mate thank you , but very slowly , I have had a right shock though. Lifetime of accidents , breaks , sprains , opps etc etc, you name it I have had it , but nothing has given me pain like this , its so serious It looks like I wont make the Arsenal game on Saturday .

TBH , coming round mate thank you , but very slowly , I have had a right shock though. Lifetime of accidents , breaks , sprains , opps etc etc, you name it I have had it , but nothing has given me pain like this , its so serious It looks like I wont make the Arsenal game on Saturday .
Can I borrow your scaft, hat and ticket then? :p

Reply to Help guys , I need some internet therapy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
As mentioned previous thread, I broke an unusual slab style basin in a cream colour. Insurance won't pay out. Photos below. As these are no longer available a section of cream worktop and a cream semi recessed basin (as closely colour matched as possible) seems to be Plan A. I'm not a bathroom...
Replies
Views
Had a job booked in this morning, renew all rads in the property. Downstairs rads are in solid floor so customer said just change rads and alter pipe to suit. Would be using extensions where possible but obviously made customer aware whatever happens won't look as good as bringing the pipes...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, I've ran into some problem my boiler. However I don't know what part is at fault. Heres the problem: I've got CH but no HW. There are no error messages. The boiler is not responing when I am running the HW tap. From what I've gathered by looking around the internet it seems to be a...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Y
Hi guys, Water has been leaking through the ceiling below the bath. For a while the plug has coroded and the pipe underneath the bath is loose. We have a twist handle pop-up and I'm guessing if I need to change the plug (and fix the pipe below) I need to replace the whole black mechanism? I'm...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock