Search the forum,

Discuss Help for a carpenter friend to get an NVQ in plumbing. in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Jim Goodenough

Esteemed
Plumber
Hi all,

I have a carpenter friend who is very keen to learn and obtain an NVQ in plumbing.

What would you suggest is the best route for him please?

Cheers Jim

Hi, your friend should answer the question about what type of plumber he wants to become, if it's just basic to support kitchen fitting, or more which leads to bathrooms, heating changes and upgrades or further still to Gas safe then that will help inform what type of qualifications.

You can choose to do a intensive course which costs ÂŁs or enrol into a collage, but these take time to complete (years)

Reply to Help for a carpenter friend to get an NVQ in plumbing. in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's found it challenging trying to find a place to work, or gain experience in order to obtain my nvq level 2 even though I've passed my level 2 diploma 2...
Replies
Views
I want to start working on the gas side of plumbing and heating. I am a sole trader working with plumbing and heating and have the NVQ level 2.I would like to know what is (if there is)the best way of gaining gas training and qualification without causing too much disruption and time out of my...
Replies
Views
I have just completed my NVQ 2 qualification but need to gain experience. I have messaged companies etc, but no reply from them. Is there any other avenues i could go? any help would be much appreciated. Thank you
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Ttp
Hi all...just joining the group having been an avid watcher. Very impressed with members on this group giving really good advice. I don't have any immediate plumbing challenges/ queries but no doubt I'll be looking to get your expertise in future. Cheers
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock