Search the forum,

Discuss Help fitting an Eastbrook Hurley dual fuel towel radiator in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone,

I have an Eastbrook Hurley towel radiator and fitting it as a dual fuel, with pipes coming out of the wall.

I've been advised to get a T-Piece which the electrical element then fits underneath it, and then a manual valve fits into the side of the T-piece. On the other side, I've been told to get a dual fuel elbow and to then fit the other valve into.

I'm fitting manual valves and have been told to get corner ones (as opposed to angled or straight), but not sure this is right.

Can anyone tell me what pieces I need to make this fit as a dual fuel? I'm trying to get it to look like the dual fuel one this picture at the bottom, but using manual valves not TRVs.

Thanks!

Reply to Help fitting an Eastbrook Hurley dual fuel towel radiator in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock