Search the forum,

Discuss Help finding old gledhill style boiler model in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello everyone I’m wondering if anyone knows a heated store that looks like an old pulsacoil 3 but it has a flat round style vessel strapped to the front, I need to find a vessel but don’t even know what’s the boiler is

I’ve attached a picture of the gledhill it looks similar to

Thanks

Attachments

• F1933666-44F3-414F-8C6B-3112F411619C.jpeg
    F1933666-44F3-414F-8C6B-3112F411619C.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 19
boiler mate 2 any good?

Noel , poor pic mate , if you mean a small expansion vessel on the mains , any will do , most are putting a 2 litre one on these days , the early ones were smaller . Of course I maybe wrong !!

Reply to Help finding old gledhill style boiler model in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was done on my rental flat (1st floor) which has a 10 year old Aviston E-combi EVO boiler. It failed based on rusting external flu components, which has...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s house has a pump which pulses on and off every time a tap is opened. Even filling the bath (pressure is strong) the pump won’t come on and stay on but...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's found it challenging trying to find a place to work, or gain experience in order to obtain my nvq level 2 even though I've passed my level 2 diploma 2...
Replies
Views
Hey there I'm looking for some advice on a potential issue I'm having with an old back boiler. So just moved into my parents' old house with my partner, it's a terrace with back to back chimneys in the kitchen and the sitting room. The fireplace in the kitchen is the old back boiler that hasn't...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock