Search the forum,

Discuss Help - desperately seeking box key spanner for oso immersion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

windchimes

Hi

My immersion heater needs a new element and it is an oso one and they supplly the spanner but out of stock at the moment. I have rung all the plumbers merchants but to no avail. I need a 50mm facing 1.25 inch box key spanner for this job as my plumber doesnt have one.

Thanks

I have the box key your referring to, I got it from "william wilsons" plumbing merchants

if you are still looking you can get these box keys in "toolstation" for around £5

I have the box key your referring to, I got it from "william wilsons" plumbing merchants
hi , I called them up but they don't have the right size as the oso needs a 50mm and that seems to be unobtainable.
Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help - desperately seeking box key spanner for oso immersion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need such a spanner to remove a failed IH, and to install a replacement; in a domestic hot water cylinder made by Opus (Cyprus). I am aware that in general the distance across the flats may vary somewhat from brand to brand, despite all having 1.5" BSP threads. In my case, both old and new IH...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock