Search the forum,

Discuss Help connecting to ATAG controller in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

We have moved house and the new one has an ATAG boiler and controller. The other day the heating came on and we don't need it on, I looked and turned it down but for the life in me, I cannot see how to change the programme for CH or Water from the controller and I have followed the guide to connect via WIFI and 2 of their apps with no success.

Is this product rubbish? Can it be done please?

Incdentally, I contacted Paul Patton a week ago on the subject, telling him I had problems and had a Nest before. Paul told me ATAG were superior but I currently doubt it. Based on no answer from him on resolving this, their Customer Service is terrbible!

Update: ATAG were utterly useless
I reset the controller by removing it from the mount and taking the battery out for 60 seconds before reversing that back to the wall. I could then setup the WiFi so pretty straightforward once I'd done that. It's as if they've gone bust or just don't give a monkeys about their customers.

Update: ATAG were utterly useless
I reset the controller by removing it from the mount and taking the battery out for 60 seconds before reversing that back to the wall. I could then setup the WiFi so pretty straightforward once I'd done that. It's as if they've gone bust or just don't give a monkeys about their customers.

Problem is they don’t have uk service agents so everything needs to be done through the rep which you need to be gas safe and set up with them for not a very good system tbh

Reply to Help connecting to ATAG controller in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock