Search the forum,

Discuss Help! Ceramic Disc cartridge required. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tforbes-turner

Does anyone know where I can get hold of 'Cice' 40mm ceramic disc cartridge cassette for a single lever kitchen tap.

I've tried searching everywhere and the only supplier I found wasn't too helpful and they are out of stock.

Thanks Tom. Its a make called 'Lacroix' presuming French! The actual cassette has Cice France on it. I've tried googling Lacroix but no joy as yet:(.

Toby

any idea where it was bought from?

you could take it down to a plumbing merchant and ask at the counter, try PTS, CPS etc

Other than that with all the messing around probs best to change the whole tap, their not too expensive

Searching for these things can be absolute ball ache.
I find that if its a job your doing for someone,the best way of sorting the problem out is to have a quick search round then fit a new tap, (if there cheap enough) like Tom says.

Try these geezers, [DLMURL="http://www.lunns.net/tapspares/"]Lunns Tap Spares[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
thats a cracking tap spares shop.will def. save that info.
thanks mate. sp54

Yeah they are good for bizarre drop valves from years back if they are concealed and a bugger to get to and you need an exact swap..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help! Ceramic Disc cartridge required. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock