Search the forum,

Discuss HELP & ADVISE city and guilds level 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read some posts regarding C&G level 2 - What I like to ask is has anyone with this qualification gone any further and got employed?
I have C&G level 2 and would like someone to reply and let me know exactly what they did and how they obtained an NVQ (which ever level) in order to have an employer even look at your CV?
its been 8years since I did my level 2 and I couldn't get more advice in what to do next to qualify as a plumber. since then I am working elsewhere not elated to m qualification.
can someone genuinely guide me pls.
God Bless Ya.

Hi there,

Can I ask how hard was for you to get the level 2 ?

Have you achieve your NVQ 2 ? Can you tell me your feedback about this?

I am currently starting my level 2, I really wanna meet plumbers. I am looking for work as a plumber mate for a low wage or experience.

thanks,

darian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HELP & ADVISE city and guilds level 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an experience plumber to further my knowledge, I am 33, based in Brentwood, Essex and have tools and car. I have done a few domestic jobs for friends and...
Replies
Views
Have any other plumbers thought of getting in to electrics? If so how have you done it/what qualifications. I have looked at the city and guilds level 2 diapolma in electrics. The only thing putting me off is the health and safety sections how to put ladders up ect. And the section communication...
Replies
Views
RobinA
R
Hi, came across this old push fit waste pipe. Stripped out the old shower and it was a 40mm waste pipe siliconed in the fitting. The fittings at floor level so I’d be looking to bend (90 degrees) straight away so I can get the lowest possible shower tray. Could someone advise what I could...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
I passed my city and guilds level 3 gas course and need to complete a portfolio. I have a job waiting for me with my local council, but need to complete this in order to work for them. It has been soooo stressful I've been let down so many times and keep having to tell my job that I have been...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock