Search the forum,

Discuss HELP & ADVISE city and guilds level 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read some posts regarding C&G level 2 - What I like to ask is has anyone with this qualification gone any further and got employed?
I have C&G level 2 and would like someone to reply and let me know exactly what they did and how they obtained an NVQ (which ever level) in order to have an employer even look at your CV?
its been 8years since I did my level 2 and I couldn't get more advice in what to do next to qualify as a plumber. since then I am working elsewhere not elated to m qualification.
can someone genuinely guide me pls.
God Bless Ya.

Hi there,

Can I ask how hard was for you to get the level 2 ?

Have you achieve your NVQ 2 ? Can you tell me your feedback about this?

I am currently starting my level 2, I really wanna meet plumbers. I am looking for work as a plumber mate for a low wage or experience.

thanks,

darian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HELP & ADVISE city and guilds level 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock