Search the forum,

Discuss hellow/Namaste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cotine23

Hi there,
firstly i would like to thank the people out there for creating this sort of forum. well, my name is Purna and 've been in a dilema weather to start enrolling for plumbing or gas. i have thought of OLCI but after reading some of the reviews online i have mixed feelings about them.

can you guys suggest me if OLCI is really good to start with and with the economy at the downfall do you think i should go for plumbing or gas?

Thankyou and hope to hear from you.

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hello cotine23, welcome aboard www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

Namaste Contine23 (Purna), Welcome to this forum. I am also new as you are. So the best thing to do is, follow your heart. Think about it and ponder, whether you see yourself as a plumber or a gas engineer. Then take action. You should be able to enjoy the process, the journey of becoming a plumber/gas engineer.

Dhanyabad, Transvia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hellow/Namaste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
Hey guys and girls, I’m desperately searching online but I cannot find any one who offers an NVQ level 3 plumbing diploma. I am currently enrolled into level 3 plumbing diploma and will be finished shortly and want to advance and get the NVQ and then go on to train gas down the line but am...
Replies
Views
We have been in our house (2 story) for 2 months. Smelled gas when we moved in around gas fireplace and room. Gas company detected gas and shut off gas. Plumber came out and couldn't find a leak after conducting pressure test. Gas company came back out turned gas back on. Started to smell...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock