Search the forum,

Discuss Hello in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm Samuel M. Really happy and excited to be a part of this forum.

Hello and welcome

Hello, Are you a plumber or a diyer? What projects have you got on at the moment?

I'm Samuel M. Really happy and excited to be a part of this forum.
Hi Sam,

Thanks for joining the forum and posting an introduction. If you ever need help with the forum itself please message me by clicking on my name to start a new conversation. Or @Dan me and that'll notify me but I'm not the quickest to reply that way.

Reply to Hello in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just saying hello. I'm an electrical engineer restoring a house in Germany trying to work out a range of different things least of all German manuals and a solar system that I have very little idea about.
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I'm Igor mechanical engineer from Bosnia.
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice. I`ve been trying to get on an apprenticeship but I`ve had no joy so far, so I`m hoping to gain some experience by working alongside an experienced...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Hello. Hopefully someone give ideas about different types of plumbing. Have a great one!
Replies
Views
Hi I'm saying hello so I can keep my account live. I'm more of a reader than a poster. As a beginner/ complete novice, I just need to find general answers to questions I may have. Generally I only replace existing plumbing and use plumbing skills to plumb my being equipment together.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock