Search the forum,

Discuss Hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone, newbie to the forum.

A keen DIY'er and homeowner and have been know to get my hands dirty in many areas.

I hope to pick up some oracle knowledge here on the forum, and to share any that I am able to contribute.

Cheers
flapajack

Welcome what sort of projects have you done at home?

Hi everyone, newbie to the forum.

A keen DIY'er and homeowner and have been know to get my hands dirty in many areas.

I hope to pick up some oracle knowledge here on the forum, and to share any that I am able to contribute.

Cheers
flapajack
Hi Flapajack, welcome to UKPF...your approach is just dandy...ask learn and teach us the
whole thing is interactive...been in this game 40 years plus I learn everyday from all sorts
of posts and replies....centralheatking

hello and welcome mr jack

Thank for the warm welcome
:)
I am curious as to how and why you found us...Dan runs it..he is ace..we are curious as to the pathway to find UKPF...its a great community I have been here years, others way longer.

1. Question ...was it easy to find us and how do you feel about UKPF so far

let us know...centralheatking

Hopefully he googled plumbing advice eh @Dan?!

Hi

Yes, it was through Google. I was looking for advice on some unusual behaviours of my boiler (Baxi Solo) and found you. Admittedly the forum title attracted me.

Have done set some searching through the forum so far and I am very pleased with the general level of responsiveness and helpfulness on this forum. Everyone seems very helpful and friendly. I appreciate that when it comes to boiler (gas!) it isn't a matter of getting your hands dirty like other forms of DIY d there are safety concerns involved. However I am quite happy to learn more about general plumbing and to know when to call in pro - which goes with most things for me.

Cheers
flapajack

Reply to Hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock