Search the forum,

Discuss Hello to all of you on here in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Everyone thanks for having me on here, I’m Pete Gas safe registered, 20 years in the game, still learning and willing to learn, While I’m here anyone fitted a turner mains pump? Thoughts or advice please? Stay alert!

hello and welcome pete

Welcome to the forum

Have you fixed your pump?

Reply to Hello to all of you on here in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I’m Paul. An ex gas safe registered heating engineer & plumber. Was never much cop at wiring heating systems or fault finding electrical issues, always used a close friend who is a (busy) electrician. Was self employed (non sub contractor) for 32 years. My career ended a few...
Replies
Views
Flue Snugs Hello all new member here. Flue snugs. I’m seeing a lot of boiler installs on you tube that don’t have flue snugs to comply with Part L building regs. What are the rules regarding flue snugs, do they have to be fitted on all new boiler installs. I prefer to use sand/cement...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s house has a pump which pulses on and off every time a tap is opened. Even filling the bath (pressure is strong) the pump won’t come on and stay on but...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed. I do some install work too but nothing too big as I work alone and to be honest I'm not quick enough at installation work and not experienced in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock