Search the forum,

Discuss Hello there in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

great forum

very experienced plumber here, many years employing running jobs etc. big interest in apprenticeships in the past, given lots a chance in the trade

kay

Hi kay and welcome to the forum.

After 10 posts,

You should be good to go,

You aint Newcastle Phil hedging his bets are you:)
Seriously thou, welcome to the forum.
And I'll miss Newcastle Phil, too. Some good informative post from Phil, and funny to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello there in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in London and the Southeast I'm looking for an experienced self employed engineer (or another ltd company like myself), own transport, tools etc. good rates...
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice. I`ve been trying to get on an apprenticeship but I`ve had no joy so far, so I`m hoping to gain some experience by working alongside an experienced...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed. I do some install work too but nothing too big as I work alone and to be honest I'm not quick enough at installation work and not experienced in...
Replies
Views
Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I shouldn't tackle. Really glad I stumbled onto this forum, and hoping to learn more here from people with knowledge and experience. Thanks to the...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock