Search the forum,

Discuss hello-new plumber from south africa in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

msmoorad

hello all-
im a 37 yr old plumber from Durban, South Africa. i just joined to learn from you guys posts about what plumbing is like in UK.
i work from home- i run my own little business. im qualified but dont have any experience with gas as we dont use it here. im quite interested in coming to work in the UK so that actually my main motivation for joining.
to get a feel of the types of problems you face and how you go about fixing it etc.
hope to be a regular here for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hello-new plumber from south africa in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im jay from south croydon. I am halfway through my ACS course and need to make up a portfolio of Jobs. If anyone qualified and experienced would like to help a mature student with this, I really would appreciate it. I am good with numbers and practically minded as well as making cups of tea...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has increasingly become harder to operate. The shower was installed before I moved into the house. Basically what happens is that I turn the shower on so there's...
Replies
Views
Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas hob. Ive noticed that the oven supply 15mm and the hob supply is 15mm but once the cupboard is out i can see the hob supply is 10mm in the wall. Which...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock