Search the forum,

Discuss Hello - just joined in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CWPlumbing

Hi all, recently discovered this forum. I'm an oil heating engineer based on the Isle of Skye. Just been reading the oil forum, theres some great info on there, I hope i can add to it and help others.
Cheers
Clive

Welcome to the forum's Clive great advice given and received here look forward to your posts....regards Turnpin

:welcome:Welcome to the forum's Clive great advice given and received here look forward to your posts....regards Turnpin

hello and welcome

Welcome along, enjoy. One day you'll be able to step up and do natural gas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello - just joined in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, just a quick "hi" as I've just joined the forum. I'm based in the UK and am product manager for a company that provides caulking tools (the MK and Cox dispenser range). Feel free to reach out if you have any questions related to applying silicone and other materials. I look forward...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone ;0 Iv just discovered this forum, looking through internet to find a solution to my small problem. So I just reopened, builders opening in my 1930 ex-council house. And surprisingly, did find some pipes inside. Two look like water - those have been cut, and those are like side...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to say hello, as its first time on the forum, and Lou thanks for the warm email welcome, but when I tried to reply it came up as spam I probably misspelt something. having a look around the forum looks like there are some friendly people, hope to become part of the forum and give...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed. I do some install work too but nothing too big as I work alone and to be honest I'm not quick enough at installation work and not experienced in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've just joined because I'd like to learn more about the plumbing and heating systems in my house and to hopefully get some help and advice with a problem we currently have. Thanks, Chris
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock