Search the forum,

Discuss hello. i'm new so this is my first thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Just saying hi.
I am a plumbing and heating engineer in somerset.
Been in gas industry for 10 years. Just recently expanded to oil.
I dont have decades of experience so i often browse forums for other engineers opinions.
appreciate all your knowledge :)

Hello and welcome

Reply to hello. i'm new so this is my first thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that didn't flush properly, and had become corroded and unsightly. I figured I'd get a plumber in to do it (after a couple of years apologising to guests for...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the industrial gas market. That ranges from installing cryogenic storage tanks, pumps and pipework to high pressure Hydrogen systems and bulk LNG. My work has...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am concerned about the shower drain body in this picture being loose. I can move the metal ring visible in the picture left and right freely with my hand. My question is whether there is way to fix this from above without having to access the drainassembly from below the shower tray...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock