Search the forum,

Discuss Hello, i need help ! Few Questions... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vitali Volkov

Hello, My name is Vitali and from Estonia. Now leaving in Birmingham, UK. In my country i finish mu education as a plumber, 3 years. After i finish i found a job and my working experience about 3 years. I have certificate/diplom that im a plumer, translated to English. Do i need get some qualification to work in UK? Because in uk, other standards. If some one know what i have to do, please help. May be i need go to college and get this qualification or some think like that? Fast courses.. I dont want to study again 3 years... In what college i can do that? Also i want get some courses as a GAS engineer. Any information will help. Your views, opinions. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello, i need help ! Few Questions... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock