Search the forum,

Discuss hello, how do you do :) in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

hey hey, I am just a simple DIYer which started to have an interesting in plumbing.

interestingly(not) though, 3 minutes after registering into this website I already have a private message for me to look into a link to see naked pictures on a dating site.. lol

Hello @Kamikase, and welcome. I’ve had those messages as well, don’t know what’s going on, maybe admin or Shaun know? I just report them and they soon disappear.

Only just noticed this sorry @Kamikase

Yep sorry to say there’s a spate of spamming bots atm I’m trying to knock them back as fast as I can but the odd 10 sneak through I think we’ve sorted it now 3 got through today which is better than the 100 or so accounts yesterday that tried

Oh Dear

We are on the case trying to get rid of the spam bots

Reply to hello, how do you do :) in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock