Search the forum,

Discuss Hello, From The Isle of Skye in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Good Morning all. Hope you are all well.

Just a short introduction from me.

I am a plumbing & Heating engineer from the Isles of Skye, Scotland.
Been self employed for 8 years, employing a couple of lads for around 6 years & recently took on an administrator part time to take calls, book in jobs & sort admin before giving it to the accountants.
Mainly working on oil boilers, breakdowns & replacements. No natural gas up this way so i am not gas safe registered.
In my spare in I like to ride my motorbike if the weather allows - not that often up here!

Hopefully catch a few of you over the coming weeks/months.

All the very best for 2019, Cheers!

hello and welcome

Reply to Hello, From The Isle of Skye in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the industrial gas market. That ranges from installing cryogenic storage tanks, pumps and pipework to high pressure Hydrogen systems and bulk LNG. My work has...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock