Search the forum,

Discuss Hello from down south in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Guys.
Hello from me. I’m a heating engineer based in the south. Hope I can help anyone here and there. I’m Gas Safe Registered and been in the trade 18 years now since an apprentice.

Jim

Welcome, there are a few southerners around here so you will fit right in with us down sarf.
Don`t get involved with gas questions until you know the forum rules and in time the gsr guys will let you into the gas sub forum if you play nice.

Reply to Hello from down south in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, We live in an 18 year old town house on three floors and have lived here from new. We changed the downstairs cloakroom and the family bathroom on the middle floor. Since then there has been a terrible smell of sewer gas in the house. This is not localised to the bathroom alone, it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was done on my rental flat (1st floor) which has a 10 year old Aviston E-combi EVO boiler. It failed based on rusting external flu components, which has...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock