Search the forum,

Discuss Hello Forum new here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello Forum.

New member here, I originally joined the forum to ask for advice on a magnetic water conditioner that I was asked about by my girlfriend- who's Polish cousin's husband asked about the price of in the UK...but on introducing myself I am realising how much I may enjoy working as a Plumber! I am not at all skilled or trained but can start from somewhere. Anyway hello to all, thank you for any input and watch this (training) space!

Thank you.

.... hello and welcome ....

Hi That is great news :)

Have you had a look into any courses yet?

Reply to Hello Forum new here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, just a quick "hi" as I've just joined the forum. I'm based in the UK and am product manager for a company that provides caulking tools (the MK and Cox dispenser range). Feel free to reach out if you have any questions related to applying silicone and other materials. I look forward...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has increasingly become harder to operate. The shower was installed before I moved into the house. Basically what happens is that I turn the shower on so there's...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hello We recently had a bathroom referb with a new sink and vanity unit that contained all new plumbing for it. The sink doesn't have an overflow and is draining really really slowly as I understand that there needs to be an air vent in the trap etc.. I know that this is pretty basic but know...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall. There is a 3 way inspection/access chamber about 1.5 metres outside this point which I plan on going into. It has one inlet in use from the upstairs WC...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock