Search the forum,

Discuss Hello everyone! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello plumbing forum. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself - I'm the plumber Guy, living and working around Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, England. I've only been a plumber for a few years, changing profession as a result of losing my job because of a lung infection and I'm really glad I did. I've got a lot to learn but I'm hopeful that in 30 years, when I'm ready to retire, I will at least have a few stories about poking around in small spaces to tell the grandkids. Best wishes to you all and I'm looking forward to communicating with you.

Hi Plumber Guy

Welcome to the forums. Hope you find interesting and feel able to get involved
Sorry to hear about the lung infection but pleased things are now working out for you
Remember assistance is only a post away

I was caught in a small space the other day but just managed to squeeze through and get my pint off the bar!!

:)

Not getting masses of work at the moment but I'm okay with that as I've got to build up my confidence and experience slowly. Enjoying the work though!

Good to hear you are enjoying your plumbing,it is an interesting trade,there's no denying that !
experience is a very important thing in building confidence but if you have another 30 years of plumbing in front of you ,you have plenty of time to gain that
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello everyone! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock