• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Hello Everyone - have a great day in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Pingouinos974

Hi Everyone,

just ended up on the forum while searching information after home-buyer survey. It is rich of information and I got many useful advice from Here, thank you everyone for all what you put in here.
I am not use to the UK building and regulation as I am European but fortunately there is a lot of info and experienced people here.

Have a good day

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Hi, Welcome to the forum, we are glad that you found us!

Where abouts are you in the UK?

Reply to Hello Everyone - have a great day in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net