Search the forum,

Discuss Hello All in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Everyone, I am new to the forum, I joined to get some advice and tips on plumbing and central heating

Hello - the guys and gals on here are fab - they will help you out!

hello and welcome

Reply to Hello All in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just saying hello. I'm an electrical engineer restoring a house in Germany trying to work out a range of different things least of all German manuals and a solar system that I have very little idea about.
Replies
Views
Hello all, just a quick "hi" as I've just joined the forum. I'm based in the UK and am product manager for a company that provides caulking tools (the MK and Cox dispenser range). Feel free to reach out if you have any questions related to applying silicone and other materials. I look forward...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Ttp
Hi all...just joining the group having been an avid watcher. Very impressed with members on this group giving really good advice. I don't have any immediate plumbing challenges/ queries but no doubt I'll be looking to get your expertise in future. Cheers
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am new here and hope you don't mind me picking your brains for some help and guidance?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock