Search the forum,

USA Hello all

Discuss Hello all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all,
I am a newbie to this forum and found it through google searching.
After exploring this, it seems to be a good place to share information and gain more knowledge.
I have expertise in plumbing and gas services. And hopefully will be able to assist a few people in solving their problems.

Reactions: Dan
Hello and welcome from across the pond

Welcome aboard. Since these forums went international I expect we will see more people posting from your part of the world. As some of your materials, methods and products are different to ours it's good you've come along and can see things from the "other side".

Hello all,
I am a newbie to this forum and found it through google searching.
After exploring this, it seems to be a good place to share information and gain more knowledge.
I have expertise in plumbing and gas services. And hopefully will be able to assist a few people in solving their problems.
Welcome aboard. We need some American plumbers hang around on here to help with the American enquiries.

Hi Accord, you are most welcome on UKPF...we are a great mixture of ages skills and experience and your input will be really welcome as we like to learn here , tell us more about your history if you like ....centralheatking

Welcome, we have just set up an American Plumbing Advice forum and are getting more and more members from over there every day. It's great you found us!

It's about this time he posted last night so he might get in from work about now?

Reply to Hello all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I’m a newbie here so please be gentle 😇 I’m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help me sort them out I’m pretty good with diy so can’t see any problems doing any work myself Will be posting the problems I’m having shortly 👍
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley warm air heating and hot water tank in airing cupboard. All has been working fine until yesterday. We had the water softener serviced and since then...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's found it challenging trying to find a place to work, or gain experience in order to obtain my nvq level 2 even though I've passed my level 2 diploma 2...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to say hello, as its first time on the forum, and Lou thanks for the warm email welcome, but when I tried to reply it came up as spam I probably misspelt something. having a look around the forum looks like there are some friendly people, hope to become part of the forum and give...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock