Search the forum,

Discuss Hello all nice to be here in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi - I'm new here though I have found many useful bits of advice in previous threads. I'm a keen (hopefully competent) DIYer and will generally give most jobs a go unless there's a safety consideration. I do like to get it right first time so prefer to research first, then act (or decide it's beyond me and get a professional in) so this forum is gold dust.

Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome
Thanks for the welcome ShaunCorbs.

I'm trying to post a question in the DIY Plumbing Advice forum. I don't think it's anything contentious - it's about a valve - but I get this error.

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

I'm baffled. I've tried rephrasing my question in a number of ways but to no avail. Is there something that I need to do as a new member before I'm allowed to post there (e.g. minimum post count)?

In fact, let me see if I can post the question here first as a test - not ideal but I can't think of another way to find out what the offending text is. Second part of the question (first part didn't work):

I need to replace a seized stopcock on a 25mm blue MDPE supply pipe to 22mm copper internal pipework and my preference would be for a full bore lever valve that's a direct fit to both pipes (less prone to seizing I hope).

OK now we're getting somewhere. Final part:

If such a thing doesn't exist, then I'll use a converter on one of the pipes but I want to consult with those better informed than myself first.

:D will have a look at that guess it’s a naughty word 👍

Normally links That are flagged

Thanks for the welcome ShaunCorbs.

I'm trying to post a question in the DIY Plumbing Advice forum. I don't think it's anything contentious - it's about a valve - but I get this error.

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

I'm baffled. I've tried rephrasing my question in a number of ways but to no avail. Is there something that I need to do as a new member before I'm allowed to post there (e.g. minimum post count)?
Same problem with a reply form me, which had nothing spam-like or inappropriate!

Reply to Hello all nice to be here in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock