Search the forum,

Discuss Hello all New member in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Just a quick introduction, I’m not a plumber/heating engineer only a lowly ale truck am I’m afraid 😳 (please be kind 🤣)
My main reason for joking forum is for my own home DIY projects all though I do very minor plumbing work with my electrical work, replacing showers basically. Thanks I’m advance for the help I now you professionals will be able to give. 👍👍

Hello and welcome

Reply to Hello all New member in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I’m Paul. An ex gas safe registered heating engineer & plumber. Was never much cop at wiring heating systems or fault finding electrical issues, always used a close friend who is a (busy) electrician. Was self employed (non sub contractor) for 32 years. My career ended a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, my name is Michele. I am a mother, grandmother, widow, and a hard worker. Now that I'm on my own, I find all this home upkeep really challenging. Can't really call myself a DIY er, though I would like to be😏!I don't have much experience with home projects, not much confidence, and can't...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Thanks for letting me join the forum. I am looking to train as a plumber. I currently work as a site supervisor erecting and commissioning large mining machinery, but this work has become very sporadic of late, so i need something to infill the quiet periods and think plumbing would...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock