• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Hello all - hoping to get the help I need 👍🏻 in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Undertrained

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Solutions
Greetings forum members,

I’m fully qualified in plumbing and gas - however I struggle to retain information and need to go over things several times, or explore different methods of the same thing. I’m hoping there’s some on here that can offer advice without being answered in a condescending manner.

I’m not great with electrics and understanding it - just can’t seem to get some simple thing so right, I’m having trouble with my hot water as a priority at the moment 😩, hoping someone can help?🤔

Reply to Hello all - hoping to get the help I need 👍🏻 in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net